The Home Buyer Experience
The Myra Jensen Team of Keller Williams Classic Realty NW believes that buying a home in Minnesota is a big deal – and you deserve to have a team of professionals help you navigate which will likely be one of the largest purchases in your lifetime. Whether it is your first home or your retirement home, with over 15 years of experience in home buyer representation, we know how to make your home buyer experience fun and exciting and as stress free as possible. Find out more about how we can help make your home ownership dreams come true.
The mission of The Myra Jensen Team – Home Marketing Experts is to provide an exceptional real estate experience and high level of service to our clients, customers and fellow real estate agents through communication, professionalism, education, technology and innovative marketing techniques.
– We help our clients buy and sell homes in a way that works for them.
– We put our clients best interests first.
– We help our clients remain focused on their goals by a high level of communication throughout the transaction.
– We are honest with our clients about what it will take to meet their goals.
Call or email us today to schedule a free homebuyer consultation with one of our buyer specialists – and read the articles below to find out more about The Myra Jensen Team Homebuyer Experience:
The Home Buyer Experience – buying a home in Minnesota:
– Needs analysis and Home Buyer Consultation – We sit down with you to analyze your wants and needs in a home, and get a clear picture of the ideal home and location for you and walk you through the process of buying a home from beginning to end.
– Loan Pre-Approval – it is important that you obtain a pre-approval from a qualified lender early on in the home buying process. We can refer you to a trusted lender if you don’t already have one, and help you understand how different loan programs may impact your home search and purchase.
– Neighborhood Information – we create a home search on the MLS using your criteria and direct you to neighborhood resources to make sure you are able to get your questions answered about the area.
– Home Search – we update you daily as new homes come on the market and organize showings of the best of the available homes that match your criteria. Our search comes directly from the MLS so you will have access to the most up to date search available.
– Make an Offer – when you find the right home, we give you the information that will help you decide on an offer price and educate you on the terms and contingencies of the offer.
– Negotiation – we present the offer and negotiate on your behalf – and advise you on the negotiation process.
– Vendor Coordination – once your offer is accepted, we help you find, supervise and coordinate the right inspectors, title companies and any other vendors necessary throughout the transaction and make sure all deadlines are met.
– Pre-closing Preparation – we coordinate and supervise the correct document preparation and provide documentation as needed to the seller, lender and title companies while meeting all deadlines and make sure any requested repairs are completed.
– Closing – we coordinate the final walk through of the house and resolve any last minute issues that come up prior to closing and attend closing with our client.-
– Post Closing – once you have the keys to your house – we assist with any post closing issues, and are always available to answer your questions. We also provide ongoing home value reports and neighborhood updates upon request.
Some helpful articles about Buying a Home in Minnesota
Set Up Email Alerts – not ready to meet with us? Our home search is free and will send you email alerts when new homes come on the market.
My Property Organizer Log-in Access your saved searches and listings
How a Real Estate Agent Gets Paid When you hire a broker to represent you as a buyer, you will agree to be responsible for paying the broker, but make sure your contract states that your responsibility is reduced. . . full article
The Home Inspection – What to expect – and inspect! There are two “inspections” that take place before you purchase a home; the buyers home inspection and the appraisal. The inspection is for the homeowner – the appraisal is for the lender. When you write an offer for the home, we will include an “inspection contingency” which will outline the following items . . . full article
How to overcome a low appraisal while buyers are ready and willing to pay higher prices for homes, and multiple offers driving prices even higher, appraisers have to rely on past sales for their valuations, often resulting in low appraisals . . . full article
Getting Frustrated Looking for a home in Minneapolis Metro? Getting frustrated looking for a home in Minneapolis metro area and seeing that the best looking homes on the internet already have an offer on them? You should know that the third party real estate sites will not tell you if the home already has an offer on it. Only listings coming directly from the MLS (not a website calling themselves MLS) will remove the homes that have an offer . . . full article
Moving Up? 5 Steps to take before buying your next house Deciding to buy your next home is kind of like putting the pieces to a big puzzle together. A good agent will counsel you and walk you through the steps without making you feel pressured to skip any of them . . . full article
Not in the Market to Buy or Sell a House? Here’s how an Agent can help you anyway we typically spend weeks or months with each client and build relationships during that time. But what happens when the transaction is over? Even if you are not “in the market” to buy or sell a house, a good real estate agent can help you from time to time in ways you may not have thought of . . . full article
MLS Number Look Up:
Search for Homes: