By hiring a Real Estate Agent to buy a home, you are hiring someone to protect your best interests at all times during the transaction. We work for you – and are here to protect you.
– Needs analysis and Home Buyer Consultation – We sit down with you to analyze your wants and needs in a home, and get a clear picture of the ideal home and location for you and walk you through the process of buying a home from beginning to end.
– Loan Pre-Approval – it is important that you obtain a pre-approval from a qualified lender early on in the home buying process. We can refer you to a trusted lender if you don’t already have one, and help you understand how different loan programs may impact your home search and purchase.
– Neighborhood Information – we create a home search on the MLS using your criteria and direct you to neighborhood resources to make sure you are able to get your questions answered about the area.
– Home Search – we update you daily as new homes come on the market and organize showings of the best of the available homes that match your criteria. Our search comes directly from the MLS so you will have access to the most up to date search available.
– Make an Offer – when you find the right home, we give you the information that will help you decide on an offer price and educate you on the terms and contingencies of the offer.
– Negotiation – we present the offer and negotiate on your behalf – and advise you on the negotiation process.
– Vendor Coordination – once your offer is accepted, we help you find, supervise and coordinate the right inspectors, title companies and any other vendors necessary throughout the transaction and make sure all deadlines are met.
– Pre-closing Preparation – we coordinate and supervise the correct document preparation and provide documentation as needed to the seller, lender and title companies while meeting all deadlines and make sure any requested repairs are completed.
– Closing – we coordinate the final walk through of the house and resolve any last minute issues that come up prior to closing and attend closing with our client.-
– Post Closing – once you have the keys to your house – we assist with any post closing issues, and are always available to answer your questions. We also provide ongoing home value reports and neighborhood updates upon request.
Hiring a Real Estate Agent to buy a home will ensure that the entire process runs smoothly.